photo by Allen McGregor
I've never been there and my knowledge of it is quite limited. So far I have...
- It's in the middle of a desert
- That's where the NomadGrad is from
- Necessities: Swimsuit, sunblock, dress for clubbing
- Also I hear there are shows?
Thankfully, Vegas appears to be pretty jam packed with things to do so we're going to wing most of it. And really, it's going to be all about celebrate my friend getting married with the girls from my sorority for the weekend.
Some ideas that have been suggested so far include:
- Taking a pole dancing class
- Going to watch the Thunder from Down Under- In fact, one of the girls just went to this on a girl's night out and said it was a really good time.
- Renting a cabana near the pool
- Shopping at the outlets
- Wandering through all the hotels
Have you been to Vegas before? What did you enjoy doing?